- Coconut oil: Brush your teeth with a few drops to cleanse away plaque and bacteria
- Apple cider vinegar: Brush your teeth with a few drops and some water to erase stains.
- Citrus fruit rinds: Rub the peel on your teeth to remove stains and debris on the surface of teeth.
- Cheese: Eating cheese neutralises your mouth’s pH, keeping your enamel intact. The minerals in cheese are also beneficial.
- Strawberries: The malic acid removes stains and breaks down plaque.
- Seeds and nuts: They clean your teeth as you chew them, and the protein and fat is good for healthy tooth enamel.
- Fibrous produce: All those crunchy fruits and veggies help to keep your teeth sparking clean, remove stains and prevent plaque and tartar build ups.
- Baking soda: Scrub your teeth with some baking soda and not only will your mouth feel refreshed, your teeth will be whiter and brighter. Baking soda is also a natural anti bacterial so your oral health will be greatly benefited, without having any nasty chemicals to contend with.